Moving a hotel is a big job – there could potentially be hundreds or even thousands of beds, furnishings, and more to take from one place to another. Whether your hotel logistics job involves clearing out rooms to make much-needed upgrades or moving your entire hotel across the city, it’s not something that your average moving company is equipped to handle. Hughes Custom Logistics, on the other hand, has handled dozens of hospitality logistics projects in the past, moving furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E) and operating supplies and equipment (OS&E) to their destinations safely and securely. From Bucks & Montgomery County, PA to Philadelphia and all over the country, we’re the reliable movers that the hospitality industry depends on to do the job right.
Hughes Custom Logistics is your single source partner for hospitality projects, offering the infrastructure and experience needed to deliver on behalf of your clients. Our services provide a critical link in the hospitality supply chain and are focused on providing the highest level of quality to our partners. Whether you’re operating a motel or an upscale hotel in Philadelphia, we’ll provide professional staff who will properly represent your brand and image. We even maintain over 150,000 square feet of warehouse space fully equipped with the staff and equipment necessary to manage large scale distribution projects for the hospitality industry. We offer a single point of contact to receive, deliver, and install new FF&E and OS&E product on time and under budget. Our hospitality logistics services make these jobs simple for you!
FF&E Hospitality Logistics in Bucks & Montgomery County, PA
One thing that sets Hughes Custom Logistics apart from your average neighborhood moving company is that we’ve got our own equipment and warehouse space. We utilize our own trucks, equipment, and crews, giving us the level of control needed to execute projects as efficiently as possible. Our experience in planning and project management ensures successful results every time. We see our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses and this philosophy equates to a higher level of quality and attention to customer satisfaction for the end user. In addition, our hospitality services are flexible and scalable, meaning there’s no job too big or too small for us.
Here are a few of the other benefits that make Hughes Custom Logistics the right choice for any hotel logistics job:
- We provide a single point of contact to plan your project end to end, making everything simpler for you.
- Our dedicated project managers direct our crews, enabling them to efficiently execute the goals of your project.
- Every member of our crews – from drivers to movers, to installers and decommission service staff – is subject to a rigorous pre-employment background check.
- We maintain transportation partnerships with major national carriers to arrange and coordinate shipping services anywhere in the country.
- Our strategic network of warehouses allows you to consolidate shipments from vendors with floor, rack, vaulted, and cross-dock storage options and Windfall Management software to provide real time visibility into your inventory.
- Our warehouse staff will conduct inventory condition inspection, sorting, and organization at your direction.
- We can assist you with pre-assembly of products to reduce time and cost of onsite installations
In the past we’ve assisted all sorts of hospitality logistics jobs, so get in touch with us if you need help with any of the following:
- New hotel and casino distribution and refreshes
- Amenities suites, building lobbies, and common areas
- Bar and restaurant openings and renovations
- Model Homes and clubhouses
While we have offices located in Montgomery & Bucks County, PA, and Philadelphia we can perform hotel logistics jobs anywhere in the country, thanks to our partnership with national companies like Mayflower Transit and United Van Lines. In the hospitality industry, we’ve moved FF&E and OS&E for prominent clients in Bucks & Montgomery County, PA and the Philadelphia area such as The Desmond Hotel, the Hilltown Clubhouse, and the Hilton Penn’s Landing. We’ve also completed projects related to hotel logistics in Ocala and in other locations around the country. No matter how big your job is (or how small), our services are scalable to any size.
If you’re looking for a company to assist you with a hotel or hospitality industry move, choose the movers that Philadelphia residents have trusted for more than 100 years. Hughes Custom Logistics has proven to be an invaluable member of our community and now we’d like to help you with your next job. Fill out our online application form or call one of our offices, located in Bucks & Montgomery County, PA and Philadelphia. We’re waiting to hear from you!