Library Movers in Bucks & Montgomery County, PA
Hughes Custom Logistics is uniquely positioned to help with school and library relocations as well as new construction and refresh projects in need of distribution and inside delivery. Our experience in these environments is what sets us apart from other providers. We use our own trucks, equipment and crews to ensure that your project is done correctly and efficiently. Our portfolio of successful dormitory, classroom, library and school projects speaks for itself and has earned us the trust of leading institutions in the markets we serve.
School and University moves require sensible plans that maximize efficiency and respect timelines and budgets. Understanding that our services are often only one component of a larger initiative we make sure that project management and communication are a top priority, allowing your team to focus on executing other tasks. Our experience will take the stress and guesswork out of the delivery and moving process, providing the value one expects from a good service partner.
- School relocations, classroom, faculty office, laboratory and common area moving services
- Short and long term storage of school and university furniture during renovations
- Library and archive relocations with defined procedures and processes
- Warehouse and distribution services to receive, deliver and install new school or university furnishings after construction or renovation
- Inside delivery for student housing and dorm environments and decommission services for used or unwanted existing furniture
- Partnerships with domestic and international non-profits to repurpose used school or university furniture and provide them to those in need as well as reduce disposal costs